Welcome to Melange Tea & Spice! Let’s get to the point, shall we?
PLEASE NOTE that I am still rebuilding the website since its destruction by complete idiots in early March. While the basics are up and running, it will take me a while still to get the recipes and essays restored… please bear with me!
Back In Stock!
- 06/23/17: Genmaicha, Hibiscus, Lapsang Souchong, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosehip, Rouge, Soma, Spearmint
- 06/22/17: Assam, Ceylon, Chun Mee, Darjeeling, Earl Grey, English Afternoon, English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Kandy, Keemun, Lychee, Rose, Russian Caravan, Scottish Breakfast, Uva, Young Hyson
- 06/20/17: Ground Anaheim (New Mexico) Chili, Coarse Scotch Bonnet Chili, Toasted Sesame Seed, Ground Thai Chili
- 06/17/17: Cloves, Hamburger Seasoning, Mulling Spices, Nigella, Poultry Seasoning, Tellicherry Pepper
- Melange is the tea and spice store on the corner of 11th & Pine Streets. My name is Boris.
- The store is open Wednesday – Sunday, 11:30am – 6:30pm.
- I offer high-quality spices, salts, blends, chilis, and loose tea, at reasonable prices.
- I want Melange to be as friendly, informative, helpful, and clean as possible.
- Everything is 100% pure, with nothing added – no added salt, sugar, extracts, oils, flavorings, preservatives, or anti-caking agents.
- You can use cash or credit card, and there are gift certificates available.
- You can order online if you want to. You can leave your friends behind.
Suddenly… pictures! Well, a picture… I have to update the picture of the interior, things have changed a lot in the last few years…
Thanks for visiting the site! Please contact me if you have any questions.