Welcome to Melange Tea & Spice! Let’s get to the point, shall we?
Back In Stock! [10/13/17]
- Spices: Cinnamon Sticks, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Saigon Cinnamon, Ground Fenugreek, Ground Garlic, Juniper, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Ground Nutmeg, Hungarian Paprika, Spanish Paprika, Black Peppercorns, Thyme
- Chilis: Ground Ancho, Ground Cayenne, Ground Chipotle, Ground Indian Birdseye
- Teas: Assam, Chamomile, Chun Mee, Dandelion Leaf, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Gargar, Genmaicha, Ginger, Gunpowder, Hojicha, Irish Breakfast, Java, Kandy, Keemun, Lychee, Nilgiri, Peppermint, Rouge, Scottish Breakfast, Spearmint, Tuo Cha, Vanilla
- Melange is, for a few more weeks, the tea and spice store on the corner of 11th & Pine Streets. My name is Boris.
- The store is open Friday – Sunday, 1:00pm – 6:00pm for the month of October. I hope to close this location by November 1.
- I am sick and tired of trying to create a brick-and-mortar in Philadelphia, so I’m going online-only for a while. I am considering opening a physical location again in the future… right now I’m leaning towards Ohio.
- I hope to rewrite this website completely in the next 4 months, but I also say “hope is a strong word”. Despite this, you’ll note I use that word a lot.
- I offer high-quality spices, salts, blends, chilis, and loose tea, at reasonable prices.
- My teas and spices are 100% pure, with nothing added – no added salt, sugar, extracts, oils, flavorings, preservatives, or anti-caking agents.
Order online here. I am working on offering more delivery options and sizes, but this is most certainly going to take a while with everything else that’s going on.
It amuses me that I can pretty much write whatever I like here, as hardly anyone will see it. Right?